RLS–NYC IS HIRING A PROJECT MANAGER NORTH AMERICA AND UNITED NATIONS
We are hiring for the following position:
Project Manager, North America and United Nations
– Conceptualize new projects as well as screen and evaluate project proposals
– Plan, monitor, and evaluate projects in terms of budget, content, and documentation
– Organize international events, conferences, and workshops
– Provide analysis and advice on relevant socio-economic and political trends
– Network with institutions, universities, NGOs, and media
– Contribute to publications and reports
– Assist with general office tasks
– Be willing to travel
– Relevant academic background (Advanced Degree, or B.A. plus 5 years of relevant work experience)
– Excellent knowledge in the field of U.S. and Canadian as well as international politics
– Experience in project and event management, particularly in cooperation with NGOs, social movements, and other actors in civil society
– Excellent computer skills
– Excellent organizational skills
– Editing experience/skills, excellent proofreading skills
– Willingness to work in German and European contexts
– Understanding of and affinity for the foundation’s topics and goals
– Language skills very desirable, German language skills are a plus
– A diversified suite of responsibilities in a small team with great spirit, good working conditions and benefits.
Applications should include a meaningful cover letter, CV, copies of academic certificates, references, and must be submitted to Andreas Günther (firstname.lastname@example.org) by January 20, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. U.S. work permit required. The Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is to start at the earliest available date.
The event is free and open to the public. Please RSVP for the event here.
This program takes place in the context of the exhibition ROSA LUXEMBURG: A THOUSAND MORE THINGS, which marks the 100th anniversary of Rosa Luxemburg’s murder on January 15, 1919. It is organized by the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung–New York Office in collaboration with the Goethe-Institut New York.
While Rosa Luxemburg is most recognized for her political work,......
STAY UP TO DATE
Sign Up for our Newsletter